Frequently Asked Questions
- When will registration be open?
It's open now! If you are a 2022 GenNext honoree you should have received your code via email. If you have not received yours, please contact [email protected]. If you are not an honoree, guest or sponsor unfortunately you will be unable to attend this year's event.
- I'm a 2022 GenNext honoree, what is included in my complimentary registration?
Included in the honoree package you have access to:
- GenNext Symposium and Awards Luncheon on Wednesday 11/2
- Wednesday Evening Welcome Reception
- What are the dates & timing for the GenNext Symposium?
The GenNext program begins with breakfast at 8am on Wednesday, November 2nd , followed by the educational portion of the event beginning at 9am, the awards luncheon at 1pm, and then more educational content concluding at 4:30pm. Additionally this year we invite our attendees to add the other events taking place throughout the week to their ticket and join us! You can learn more about the week's full agenda here.
- If I decide later I want to attend more than just GenNext can I modify my registration to add other events?
You absolutely can! Though we encourage you to do this sooner rather than later to take advantage of early bird rates (ending 9/16) and ensure hotel availability.
- Can I book my hotel right now?
Absolutely! Hotel and airfare are the responsibility of the Honoree/Honoree's company. Visit our Venue & Travel Page to find hotel info now.
- When will I receive my GenNext Award?
You will be receiving your award during the GenNext Awards Luncheon.
- Do I need to purchase my GenNext Award?
No, we are pleased to provide each winner with a complimentary keepsake award from Progressive Grocer. If you are contacted by a third-party vendor to purchase an award, immediately decline. External vendors are not affiliated with Progressive Grocery, and are not authorized to solicit honorees to purchase awards.
- As a winner, do I need to purchase a ticket to the Symposium? What about my guest(s)?
The Symposium and Awards Luncheon is complimentary for our honorees. There is a fee for guests to attend the event and you will receive a code to register them along with your own code.
- Is there a dress code for the GenNext Symposium?
The dress code is business casual. Keep in mind the hotel ballrooms tend to be on the cool side, so it may be best to bring a light jacket or sweater to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible during the program, so you can enjoy all the wonderful speakers we have planned.
- Who should I contact if I did not receive my invitation or I have lost the winner promotion code?
Please contact our event team at [email protected].
- What is the deadline to RSVP?
5:00 PM (Central) on October 28, 2022. However, we encourage you to register and book your travel and hotel early as rates increase and hotel rooms at the discounted rate are limited.
- Is there an early bird price? When do prices increase?
Early bird pricing for all Grocery Industry Week events ends September 16, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Who should I contact if my title, company or address has changed?
Please send changes via email to Progressive Grocer Senior Editor Lynn Petrak at [email protected].